Providing a cyanobacterial species classification and cylindrospermopsin-producing (CYN-producing) potential cyanobacteria in Ea Nhai and Buon Phong reservoirs in Dak Lak, contributing to of the database of cyanobacterial species structure and CYN-producing potential cyanobacteria in the fresh water in Vietnam.
Full name: Ngo Thi Diem My
Dissertation title: Species composition and cylindrospermopsin-producing ability of cyanobacteria in some reservoirs in Dak Lak.
Supervisors: Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Thi Thu Lien
Assoc. Prof. Ton That Phap
Training institute: Institute of Biotechnology, Hue University.
Contributions of the dissertation:
1. Contribution in research and science
– Providing a cyanobacterial species classification and CYN-producing potential cyanobacteria in Ea Nhai and Buon Phong reservoirs in Dak Lak, contributing to of the database of cyanobacterial species structure.
– Providing information on toxin CYN concentrations in Ea Nhai and Buon Phong reservoirs in Dak Lak.
2. Contribution in practice
– Identifying the essential of environmental factors controlling the growth of CYN-producing potential cyanobacteria populations in the natural environment, resulting in taking measures to control and restrain the outbreak of CYN-producing potential cyanobacteria.
– The research results will serve as a basis for forecasting the risk of pollution as well as proposing measures to manage the group of harmful cyanobacteria, contributing to the protection of water resources and public health.
The detail information