LABORATORY OF CELLS
I. MISSION STATEMENT
Laboratory of cells has function in cooperated graduated and post-graduated program, researches, consults and transfers in the fields cell biology, herbal mushroom and microalgae.
Dr. Nguyen Thi Kim Cuc
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Thi Thu Lien
PhD student. Nguyen Van Phu
Mobile phone: +84 326 817 642
MSc. Nguyen Thi Diem
BSc. Nguyen Thi Oanh
III. MAJOR RESEARCH INTEREST
- Preservation genetic source of valuable herbs; invitro propagation of valuable plants for commercial purpose.
- Culture of plant cells in bioreactor for extraction of secondary metabolite.
- Screening and Selection of stress-tolerance and disease-free plant varieties.
- Production of algae biomass for functional food, animal feed and fish feed.
- Production of bioactive compounds from plant and microalgae.
- Mechanism of biosynthesis regulation of bioactive compounds from plant and microalgae.
- Mechanism of action of bioactive compounds from herbal plant and microalgae on animal cells.
- Production of functional medicine for antiaging, antidiabetic, anticancer from herbal plant and mushroom, microalgae.
IV. SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN 5 YEARS
- Optimal growth culture condition to produce Antler-type Ganoderma lucidum. Grant holder: Institute of Biotechnology, Hue University.
- Procedure to produce biomass of Skeletonema costatum in Thua Thien Hue/ DP-DTTTH.2016-KC.05. Grant holder: Thua Thien Hue province.
- Investigation of new bioactive compounds from green algae Anabaena and Nostoc isolated in Vietnam. Grant holder:
- Application of science and technology in sexual breeding to improve seedling of Ngoc Linh ginseng in Nam Tra My District, Quang Nam province. Grant holder: Nam Tra My District.
- Investigation species and proposed development model to grow Amomum in Thua Thien Hue. Grant holder: Thua Thien Hue province.
- Study on applying molecular indicator to diagnose septicemia disease caused by Pasteurella multocida and P. haemolytica on Phan Rang sheep/ CT-2021-01-DHH-02