The scientific seminar at the Institute of Biotechnology is a cyclical academic activity for the staffs of the Institute to present their scientific reports, results obtained during the semester, academic year and research interests.
2. Venue and time:
– The report must be in scientific, updated in the field that staffs are interested in researching.
– The report may be based on the results of dissertation research (staffs are PhD students), research results (staffs are principal investigators) or results from scientific articles published in international journals.
– Report presented by popular software such as Powerpoint.
– Report time is about 20 minutes.
– The staff should send the subject of the report to all staffs of the Institute before 3 days of the reporting session.
– The staff of the Institute should arrange the work to attend the full report.
– Chairperson of the report session is Director. In case the Director is absent, the Deputy Director is authorized to replace the Director.
5. Detailed reporting schedule (academic year 2018-2019)
|1||Prof. Nguyen Thi Thu Lien||14-12-2018|
|2||Dr. Nguyen Duc Huy||11-01-2019|
|3||Dr. Hoang Tan Quang||15-02-2019|
|4||MSc. Tran Vinh Phuong||15-03-2019|
|5||Dr. Huynh Van Chuong||12-04-2019|
|6||Dr. Nguyen Van Phi Hung||10-05-2019|
|7||Dr. Nguyen Thi Kim Cuc||14-06-2019|
|8||MSc. Dang Thanh Long||12-07-2019|
|9||MSc. Nguyen Van Khanh||09-08-2019|
|10||Prof. Truong Thi Hong Hai||13-09-2019|
|11||MSc. Le Thi Tuyet Nhan||18-10-2019|
|12||MSc. Phan Van Cu||15-11-2019|
|13||MSc. Le My Tieu Ngoc||13-12-2019|
|14||MSc. Tran Thuy Lan||10-11-2020|
|15||MSc. Dang Thi Hong Nhan||14-02-2020|
|16||BSc. Nguyen Minh Tri||13-03-2020|