LABORATORY OF IMMUNOLOGY AND VACCINE
Huynh Van Chuong, PhD
Head of laboratory
Phan Van Quyet, Msc
|Le Cong Thinh
II. Research interests
– Study on cellular immune response and serum immunity on live stock animal.
– Identification and isolation of emergency diseases on live stock animal.
– Development recombinant antigens for vaccination.
– Development of immunology therapy.
– Production of chicken egg antibody.
– Development and production of high quality diagnostic kits for fast detection diseases on live stock animal.
– Production high quality food from pigs and chickens.
Hue University (2017-2018): Study on the expression of gene for antigens of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae as a vaccines for pigs. PI. Huynh Van Chuong.
Ministry of Education and Training (2009-2011): Study on change of antibody level after vaccination against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in pigs. PI. Huynh Van Chuong.
Hue University (2017-2018): Clonning and expression of gene encoding glycoprotein C and glycoprotein gE (US8) of duck plague virus isolated from Thua Thien- Hue province. PI. Dang Thanh Long
- Huynh Van Chuong and et al (2009). Antibody response after vaccination against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in pigs. Journal of Veterinary sciences and techniques (Vietnam Veterinary Association):13-19
- Le Cong Thinh, Dinh Thi Bich Lan, Huynh Van Chuong and et al. (2018).Enhancing expression of recombinat protein LTA of Escherichia coli in competont cells, Escherichia coli BL21 (DE3). Vietnam journal of agriculture sciences: 25(5): 49-55.
- Huynh Van Chuong, Dang Thanh Long and et al (2016). Reasech on production and evaluation for prvention, treatment efficacy of edd yolk immunoglobulin against 3-1E antigene of chicken coccidia. Journal of Veterinary sciences and techniques (Vietnam Veterinary Association):21(6): 76-83.
- Huynh Van Chuong and et al (2017). Some clinical parameters maine pathological characteristics of luong phuong chicken infected with coccidia i thua thien hue provine. Vietnam journal of agriculture sciences: 14(6): 870-877.
- Miklós Bercsényi, Phan Van Quyet, Máté Havasi (2017), The effects of Bacillus Probiotic on growth performance and immune responses of European Catfish, International Symposium on Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries – LimnoFish Symposium/Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research, Turkey.
- Hijran Yavuzcan, Phan Van Quyet (2017). Hazard assessment of commonly used aquacultural antibiotics on aquatic ecosystems, The International Symposium on Food Security and Sustainable Development, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam