CENTER OF ADVANCED BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH AND APPLICATION
I. Functions and missions
Basic scientific research and application in the field of biotechnology; Development and application of base technologies to create valuable scientific products to contribute to social economic development; Incubation and technology transfer; Perform and provide scientific and technological services according to the needs of the society; Commercialization of products; Training and linking doctoral training in biology, biotechnology and related fields with units inside and outside Hue University to provide high-tech human resources.
– Scientific research;
– Technology incubation and transfer;
– Commercialization of products;
– Providing and supporting of consulting services in science and technology;
– Providing of services in science and technology;
– Activities of education and training;
– Inviting and signing contract of domestic and foreign experts and scientists;
– Manage and ensure the rights and interests of learners;
– Mobilizing, managing and using resources; building and strengthening material foundations, investing of equipment as decentralized by Hue University;
– Performing of other duties and powers that are assigned by Hue University and in accordance with the law.
– Director: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Truong Thi Hong Hai
Full-time staff: 5
Part-time staff: 7