Institute of Biotechnology, Hue University has the plan to organize the International scientific seminar with the participation of Prof. Jaime Miguel Costa Aníbal, Algarve University, Portugal.
– Traditional processing methods for assuring seafood quality.
– The use of stable isotopes (carbon and nitrogen) as seafood spoilage indicators.
* Time: 9:00 am on June 13th, 2019 (Thursday)
* Venue: Conference room, Institute of Biotechnology, Hue University (Provincial Highway 10, Phu Thuong Commune, Phu Vang District, Thua Thien Hue Province)
* Presenter: Prof. Jaime Miguel Costa Aníbal
– Chairperson: Dr. Nguyen Duc Huy
– All researchers of the Institute and other institution are interested in these topics.
– Scientists are interested in these topics please contact with Department of Science Training and International cooperation to register to attend the seminar.
* Contact information:
Department of Science, Training and International cooperation, Institute of Biotechnology, Hue University
Address: Provincial Highway 10, Phu Thuong Commune, Phu Vang District, Thua Thien Hue Province.
Phone: (+84) 234.3819335;
Mobile phone: (+84) 965057303 (MSc. Dang Thi Hong Nhan)
E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://huib.hueuni.edu.vn