LABORATORY OF MIRCROBIOLOGY AND FERMENTATION TECHNOLOGY
Laboratory of Microbiology and Fermentation Technology
MSc. Tong Thi Hue
Head of lab.
Phone number: +84 346904557
|Tong Thi Hue
|Head of lab.
|+ 84 346904557
|Dang Thanh Long
|+ 84 914207992
|Pham Mai Thu Thuy
|+ 84 935552992
III. FUNCTION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
1. Function: The Laboratory of Mircrobiology and Fermentation Technology has function to implement of research projects, cooperating under graduated and post-graduated training, consults and transfers in related to Microbiology and Fermentation Technology fields.
- Implementing of projects of basic and applied research in the field Microbiology and Fermentation Technology.
- Cooperating in under and post graduated education training in Microbiology and Fermentation Technology fields with University members of Hue University.
- Transferring of scientific technologies in Microbiology and Fermentation Technology fields.
IV. RESEARCH ORIENTATIONS
- Isolating and identifying of high value microorganisms for using in agriculture, food industry, environmental treatment and medicine.
- Selecting of highly active microorganisms for applying in environmental pollutant and aquaculture treatment, food processing.
- Studying and applying of probiotic and prebiotic bacteria in complementation food for animal and aquatic culture.
- Producing of bioproducts for disease resistance of plant and animal.
- Developing and optimizing of fermentation processing for producing value materials form microorganisms.
- Isolating and selecting of enzyme, antibiotic producing microbial strains and developing of fermentation process for producing industrial enzyme, antibiotic from microorganisms using in food industry and medicine.
- Improving and optimizing of traditional fermentation techniques and producing of traditional fermentation products.
- Fermenting of new food products from available agricultural products favorite with current testes.
- Applying of new materials in immobilization of value microorganisms and enzyme in metabolism to produce new active products using in medicine, agriculture, industry and environmental protection.
V. RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Isolating and selecting of Streptomyces sp. for control of Phytophtora capsici caused quick wilt disease in black pepper.
- Sustainable replanting of black pepper on effected disease soil by integrated techniques in Gia Lai province.
- Research and evaluate the current situation and changes of soil and water quality around areas of Nhan Co and Tan Rai bauxite mining project.
- Antibody production for prevention and treatment Vibrio sp. causing ulcer diseases on fishes, code: CT-2018-DHH-05.